Saturday, March 28, 2009

Knowing


Last week I went to go see the new movie Knowing. The basis of the story told is the knowing prediction of the biggest disasters on Earth in the past 50 years, leading up to the biggest one of all, the end of the world. This Nicholas Cage thriller, does a great job of making you wonder what the hell is going to happen to all of us, if there ever is the end of the world as we know it. The movie was a lot better then I thought it was going to be. The way the movie was put together, and filmed, was very efficient. Along with some great action and special effects, Knowing, brings an all together good flick. I suggest you go see it.

5 comments:

  1. nicholas cage loves making movies about himself solving riddles and puzzels

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was a real good movie as well. People should definitely see its definitely worth seeing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard this movie was good from friends and now i definetly want to see it. I agree that Nicholas Cage loves to show that he can solve puzzles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heard it was good. I'm really not a Nicholas Cage fan but I'll probably see it for the special effects.

    - Bobby Miquel

    ReplyDelete
  5. like the others i have heard good things about this film itll be interesting. and yes nicholas cage loves to solve puzzels and fix other peoples problems

    ReplyDelete