Thursday, March 12, 2009

Vegas advertising


Last week myself and my gambling partner, also financial advisor, took a trip out to our mecca, Las Veags. We had an awesome time, as does anyone in that great city. I figured I would try to actually talk about someting related to this class, so I picked advertising. There is no better place to see ridiculous amounts of asvertising then in Vegas. Some of the billboards are complete building sides. I guess therer is a great reason for this. Mostly because when people go to vegas they plan on spending a good amount of money. So the advertisers realize this and make the ads way more insane then they normally would. They also realize that if someone goes out there and wins a lot of free cash then they are more likely to buy shit that they really dont need. I on the other hand just buy shit I dont really need just because thats how I roll.(oh and dont tell anyone that we woke up with this showgirl dead in our hotel room, my financial advisor says that evrything will be o.k.)

No comments:

Post a Comment