Thursday, March 12, 2009

Fuck the FCC

I was fucking around on youtube as I do once in a while when I am bored out of my mind, and ran into this song called Fuck the FCC. Its pretty funny. It talks about the Janet Jackson titty incident and how that changed the way the FCC is. I really dont think it changed anything at all, but I agree with what they are saying overall. At the end of the song it tells you to go to FCCFU.com. So I did. When I got to this site I was surprised to see that it is a very large site supporting the first amendment. You should definitely check this site out. It has a lot of current events on different stuff involving freedom of speech. I couldnt get the video to load so here is the lyrics to the song.


“FCC FU: The Anthem”LYRICS: (to the tune of“My Country ‘Tis of Thee”)My country used to beSweet land of libertyThat once was trueUntil the FCCChose what we hear and seeOn radio and on TVFCC FU!When you deny our choiceYou censor every voiceThat’s what you doWe’d say “go fly a kite”But that’s far too politeFor stealing First Amendment rightsFCC FU!What makes your ass so tight?Does the religious RightRule over you?Those few fanatic foolsAnd your outrageous rulesKick freedom in the family jewelsFCC FU!Soon those misguided kooksWill all be burning booksWith help from youWhy be so meddlesome?Must you assume we’re dumb?What is it you protect us from?FCC FU!Are we all so repressedThat one small glimpse of breastMust be taboo?One Janet Jackson boobBotched up what’s on the tubeBend over, we’re not using lubeFCC FU! It’s time we take a standShout it through all the landWe can’t stand youAnd while we fight this fightWe can say with delightThat Howard’s gone to satelliteFCC FU! What I hear, what I seePlease leave that up to meNot up to you...If I’m offended, I’llJust simply turn the dialAnd I’ll be saying, all the whileFCC FU!©2006 fccfu.com. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment