Friday, March 27, 2009

Fuck Fox News


I rarely watch the news, nevermind go to a news site to watch global stories. Since I have a professor that likes to challenge, I went to Fox news to check out some global stories. The first thing I saw when entering the website was this slogan at the top that stated, "Fox news: fair and balanced". So as I watched the first story ever on foxnews.com I was thinking of this in the back of my head. I watched the story on a comedian and three uneducated individuals rank on Canada. The people didnt even come close to any relevance on the topic at hand. Instead they just bashed on Canada for retarded reasons. Is this really fair and balanced I said to myself. Fuck Fox News!!!

1 comment:

  1. wow it seems like the south park movie only in real life

    ReplyDelete